It's about time for all those X Files fans out there, the second movie is coming out on July 25th 2008. One of the best kept secrets in Hollywood!!!
We got a 3D ultrasound done on the girls last week and I have to say....the technology is amazing! Amber will post them on the Care Pages since this blog isn't made for the "baby talk" just updates on the family and THE X FILES MOVIE!!
I've posted "The Police Corner" for those that want to know what happens to me while on duty! It's still in the works as well. We are doing well, just hangin' in there as Amber is anticipating bed rest very soon. But we're done having kids now, as long as all goes well. At least when we retire in 20 years, all the kids will be at least 20 yrs old.
1 comment:
What do you mean as long as all goes well!! Hunny you better believe that all will go well! These triplets are in the best possible care MINE, and I wont let anything happen to them :)
Post a Comment