Family

Family

Monday, February 17, 2014

Amber's Tasty Creations

Over the years Amber has been using her imaginative mind to make very delicious and creative treats for the family, primary classes, events, and whatever other time she feels like making them. Most of them are made from Oreos (Amber calls them Oreo Pops). Like cake pops, but instead of cake, it's irresistible, delectable, scrumptious, melt in your mouth Oreo and cream cheese goodness!

Every time she makes these things, I have to take a picture because, as you will see, they are sooooo adorable! (not a manly word I know, but just look at them!). Amber gets embarrassed about taking the pics so I usually have to sneak one away to take a quick one.

For those of you that have seen...
....There is a character that reminds me of Amber....

...And this is exactly how I envision Amber's mind

(I know you're laughing!)

So without further adieu, I present the creations of Amber!

 
  St. Patrick's Day

 Summer Time

 Family Movie Night

Arrrr Matey! What be you lookin' at?

Chicken Little

 Looks too good to eat

 Bacon?

 Amber is never on the naughty list..

I love eating pine needles and Christmas decorations

 “Look at me! Look at me! Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have to know how.”

 My Graduation

 Not a cake pop but still creative!

Gobble Gobble!


"We have implanted in our souls a desire to be free. The Lord understood this when He granted us our mortal probation. With that freedom, however, comes accountability. We are instructed not to idle away our time nor bury our talents and not use them. We are expected to make our lives better through our own initiatives and efforts."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very impressive! And oh so cute!!! Good job bow