This game is soooo awesome! The other day I decided to do some of this for my workout. I ended up burning over 500 calories in 30 mins. Video games sure have come a long way from Atari! It's amazing you don't have to use a controller to play and the sensor response is pretty impressive. I'm sure when the boys get older they will look back and say that this technology is Old Skool! Who knows where it's gonna go from here.
Technology is pretty amazing, there are so many things that we can no now, I wonder if we are even using even 10% of the capabilities of our devices and computers. I can play music to our DVD player from my computer, which is pretty cool. But even the Xbox console can be used for so many things besides playing video games. It's just mind boggling how many technological advancements have come about in such a short period of time. Then there is the Adversary, who uses that same technology to his advantage to lead away the hearts of the children of men. It's meant for good but you have to be careful how you use it.
"We were given our agency. We must use it wisely and remain close to the Spirit; otherwise, we foolishly find ourselves yielding to the enticements of the adversary. We know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ our mistakes can be washed clean, and our mortal body will be restored to its perfect frame." 'For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God' (Moroni 7:16)."There is a perfect manner of communication through the Spirit, 'for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God' (1 Corinthians 2:10)."
Boyd K. Packer, "Prayer and Promptings" Ensign, Nov. 2009, 43–44
No comments:
Post a Comment